Thursday, October 8, 2009

MsCommunication: Plan B

So I had a real conversation with CoWorker.

We talked about Plan B. Me and my coworker chopped it up. My pause for Plan B was packed with different thoughts. But mainly in the background it was just my heart wishing that sex wasn't so commonplace. That the kids of this up and coming generation without proper parenting and information may potentially see Plan B, Birth Control, Condoms and what not as a "way out" etc. For the most part people are going to keep having sex or not having sex regardless of what's available. Those actually are great things for those that are active because they can safeguard them from unwanted pregnancies and STDs.

I just wish people would be celibate. Unfortunately we won't be, and I understand that.

After talking with @CoWorker, he expressed how he didn't think it would measurably increase the number of people actually having sex. I understood that point. Either you are or you aren't.

RT I just wish people would be celibate. Unfortunately we won't be, and I understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment