Thursday, June 4, 2009

That cozy-cuddle-oozy-doozy rain


I AM SO THROUGH WITH THE RAIN TODAY!

I should have stayed my tail here in my office and not gone to the stupid meeting. :( I'm pouting big freaking time! I had to run and jump through puddles. I'm so upset!! SO I use a dumb umbrella only to save my hair, which is natural so it really doesn't matter and my shoulders... my jeans got soaked. Got in my car and my car got wet inside. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* had to save my leather and such. Sat there for a minute and then drove off.

To my surprise there are like 5 spots from my other building to here that are deep in water (DUMB ROADS) and you can't really avoid them. My car almost flooded about 5 times and I was through. I'm still tense.

Every time it rains like this I'm like... ooh I need to buy rain boots... and I don't. When I see them, I don't buy them because I'm feeling like I don't need them... and then it rains... and then I want them... *sigh* I want to cry. I want to take these BLASTED clothes off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention my jeans are wet!? Like the whole front side just soaking. I'm glad it wasn't that "circle" rain where it hits you on all sides (wind). BUT IM NOT HAPPY. FOR YOUR INFORMATION! Not one bit. I want to be at home in my freaking BED! Enjoying a FREAKING MOVIE! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so totally not into this FREAKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.... my angry makes sad look happy. lol!

Oh and did I mention the AC is on? yeah... that is all...

I don't even want it to come another day... just later... when I'm at home... all cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment