Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stop following me!! oh... wait?? hello?

So I went to one of my favorite stores Ann Taylor Loft yesterday. I was just exchanging something and browsing. Ok... cutting to the chase. The people didn't follow me around. Like it really tripped me out. I had pretty much an empty bag and I was walking around the store unnoticed. Now grant it the bags at the Loft are clear... but anyone who knows how to steal knows that doesn't make much of a difference. Anywho... yeah... they didn't follow me. It tripped me out. I was really refreshed and slightly caught off guard.

Oh... and they offered me a job, so I may take up another job for "extra" money used just for shopping :P YAY! That would be awesome right?

Back tot he topic. I think sometimes we think about our color so much that we think other people are thinking about it. Of course people just don't see a clear person, they see color... but they may not tab you to the stereotype. Simply live ya life and be yourself. Whatever people think of you will be corrected if need be.

Anywhozers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment