Thursday, May 28, 2009

Holla at G-O-D

So God,

I find it funny that you continue to take care of me. When I can't seem to add 2+2... you make a way. Like I truly don't understand. It's totally like You have the greatest bank account ever in life. Dude, You're amazing. How many times have You done for me when I didn't even expect it? Hmm? ANSWER ME!? (lol) and like, You just do it... completely right on time. Man God You must be like psychic or something, or maybe You created it all and know it all. Apparently You do. That's what people keep telling me. I was going to change my status... but I change it all the time. I just have to share with someone... YOU are THE MAN! You are my everything. I want no one but You.

I feel bad sometimes because like, I don't give You all of me 100% of the time. Sometimes I don't do all that is wonderful in your site. I be wanting to give you everything... and my life moves differently. Totally stupid on my part. Why would I not want to serve You with all of my everything? Please tell me where the investment in God can fail? Oh right... I want be as popular or self-praising... Gotya. Or maybe I just want do what I please and live life and be "real". If real is serving me, I choose being unreal.

The world can kick rock... big boulders... because they clearly can't move mountains like You can.

Gee thanks God.
You are my everything.
Love You Love You Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment