Friday, May 15, 2009

Get right. Eat right

Been meaning to write this one all day. So when you eat right/properly and eat healthy food it makes a WORLD of difference. Been doing what I need to, to eat right for the most part. It's funny. I've pulled up to Sonic twice. Two Times... um... clearly YOU don't know how much I love Sonic. Hmmm... let me explain. I used to go to Sonic just about every time I left the gym (don't judge me.. it's deep and it's real) EVERY TIME. I've been there twice for my post-workout pig-out and I can't seem to order. Grant it the people are taking a while to answer me, but I would even pull up to the drive-thru and then just drive off because I couldn't see anything I wanted to eat.

Ended up going to Arby's last night. THEY have the BEST kid's meal ever. Have you ever been asked apple sauce or fries? wow... smh... that was a different question to answer. I wanted to say fries. Fries are what motivated me to take my butt over there. Yet I couldn't resist saying Apple sauce. I felt my body would hold me accoutable for making a bad decision. Then they asked what I wanted to drink. They have juice "boxes"... that's the COOLEST thing ever in life. They're Capri Sun's 100% juices. Anywho... yeah I got popcorn chicken. It was still overall a better meal than what I had in mind.

Anyhow feeling good feelin great. Thanks JPop for motivation! :) she'll probably never read this... lol

1 comment: