Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Yeah so ... randomness

Hmm... so I think we should live our lives like it's an iPod. Should we look over life on shuffle we shouldn't have to skip any tracks.

Life is too short and so many people are thinking, doing and becoming things that in hindsight won't look so great. Life is so precious and we take it for granted... which is why we take others for granted and just do whatever in life.

I'm so sick of @trniii @masterluke103 @asdavis10 talking about boobs on twitter sorry #twitterconfidential... If they'd notice... the women aren't talking anymore. And there's no way for me to ignore a hashtag. Anywho I'm going to get twoasted once they read this... especially because I'm asking them to retweet it. lol.

I've clearly been at work and done little. Can't focus. :) not terribly bad though. I've accomplished things, just not as much as I'd like particularly. I did get to work an hour earlier than the day before and I plan to improve that.

Bleh. It's hot as HADES out there. my goodness... and it's May? WTW? What the mess and I supposed to do in July?

Note: I will not congratulate something I don't condone. Sorry. (refer to The Hills episode ) "I'm so happy for you" when I'm not? I even looked up congratulations... Here's what it means:
congratulations - expressions of pleasure or joy on another's success or good fortune, an expression of approval and commendation

So why lie? Just being real. If I don't feel it's "good fortune" why would I front? No my opinions are not the only opinion, I'm a firm believer in agreeing to disagree. I will always offer prayer because we all need it. But count on me being real about how I feel for the most part. 85% of the time. There are times when someone needs you to agree with them and baby them, I know the people and times where that's necessary. This may seem harsh, but would you prefer me to say "oooh girl I'm so happy for you congrats!! Wow... that's so great" or "ooh boy I'm so happy for you getting signed and your new album! That's so wonderful. Praise God!" and then go behind your back and say you made a stupid mistake? Now I won't tell you you made a stupid mistake to your face either because in all actually some mistakes can't be renigged. Simply because I may not condone or what not, doesn't mean I won't support an individual person. I still love them to death and that is clearly apparent because I would lie to you about how I felt if I didn't.

Please come back and close a door you walk out of. Life is not a barn. Opening another door isn't very effective. Don't depend on the draft to shut the other door. Do it properly.

Knees are killing me today... well not "killing". I just shouldn't have sprinted yesterday. A bit overzealous I was. Chip ran well though. It was even raining, which was actually nice.

Shopping is fun. Sometimes. *sigh* tiring. It also helps when you know what you're looking for. I see why there are so many designers out there. I would love to design my clothes. Clearly I don't care to spend hours shopping. Hopefully today will be the last day... most likely... it won't be.

4 comments:

  1. I liked reading this. It was like reading a column in a magazine. A lyrical gumbo if you will... Cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does the boobs thing bother you so much? We can't discuss what we like about the female form? And who cares if y'all stopped tweeting about it...the conversation began because y'all asked what made 'good boobs'.

    Also, why wouldn't you tell your friend they were making a mistake? So you don't help them? You support without any opinion or giving any guidance? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recall asking what makes good boobs. ehammond did. lol.

    Some people don't keep it real with their friends... which in essence discredits their title of "friend".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can support them in loving the person and not being totally concerned with their annoying habits. e.g. if I had a friend who pees in her bed every night and I try to teach her ways to stop peeing in the bed and she continues to ignore that and drinks a gallon of water every night before bed. I realized my "help" is in vein and I still love them, I just note that I WILL NOT every sleep in her bed. :) lol

    ReplyDelete