Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday's randomness session (vol. II)


Mk... so God is UHhhhhmazing...



Anywho I would like to thank the person who came and mowed my lawn today!!! THANK YOU! Like I'm like my grandmother in that way, where if I want something done... I want it done then. It's super funny. I need to get a grasp on that, because I HATE when she does that to me. Praises be to GOD. Even though I may have to cut it from now on, it was very nice to prepare for work and know that my grass was being cut. Now I will take my raggedy self to home depot and get some weed and feed and go from there. I really appreciate YOU! Thanks... sorry for the previous blog... if you are even reading this... chances are, you aren't. lol.


So I went to workout yesterday and I mozied my way all the way there and guess what?? NO IPOD... I was so beyond heated. I almost went straight back home and waited until this morning. You have NO idea. I HATE... no no no I ABHOR working out without music. UGH! But I refused to lose. I did it. Thinking back it was so lame... ugh... anywho. I did talk to my gym-buddy much more than usual. That was cool. They were like,"What?!? Where are the headphones? You are the girl with headphones and the twist walking lunges" (lol) I stayed motivated and I made it through. Got to talk with my buddy. Although I had to listen to some stupid secular crap. One song in particular which is ALWAYS stuck in my head and I've only heard it a handful of times... upp... now I'm singing it... smh. lol.


Hm.. yeah God blessed this week. He always blesses... but just know... I'm a debt-fighting machine! Thanks to God... and it all started with me speaking life into my idea of eliminating debt.

I love my BFF Cournti so very much. Words cannot express. She is a gift from God. I love her dearly.

I'm sore... But I love it.

I got new running shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so geeked. The day God gave me a little more jingle I decided to take my butt down to Fleet Feet and get good running shoes. I refused to continue to run without proper footwear and so I've really been missing running... but oh... look out world!! I'm coming at you with my Brooks! Kick pavement!

Um... Boss-employee relationship this week 4.4 stars

God is in control. Jesus take the wheel, imma just take a nap... I know you got this.

Loving my new friends. Having great GREAT conversations. Thanks God. I love you.

Hmm... yeah. lames... there are lames. lame lemon people. lamey lemony lame people. smh. and you thought you weren't lame. who are you? ha! lame

And that concludes my (first... possibly only) rant. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment