Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Perfect Timing

Today I got this email. It was right on time.

Psalm 16:1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Thought for the Day: Place Your Trust Into The Hands Of The Lord

Reflection for the Day: Your Provisions Are Secure

David's life was a challenging one. His life was in constant danger yet he felt the security that God provided him. He placed his trust into the hands of the Lord knowing his provisions were provided for.

You will face numerous challenges in life, some may cause you to question the stability of your future. As you place your trust into the hands of the Lord you need not worry for God has made provisions for all of your needs.


To be completely honest there is so much going on I can't even put it to words, but I needed this email today. Lord knows. I just needed to spread the Word. smh. Keep pressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment