Wednesday, January 27, 2010

iPad blurb

Ok so I gotta blog about it because everyone has so much to say about it or whatever.

The PROs:
It's a nice device. Innovative? I can't quite say because technically it's a mishmash of what Apple was already innovative in creating. I suppose the mishmashing is what makes it innovation.

iBook. I'm excited about this. I enjoy reading and it'll be cool to use. All the features in this are cool.

There aren't as many pros because the basic features that iPhone/MacBook Pro has are already something I'm a fan of.

The CONs:
disclaimer: My perception is based on wanting a MacBook Pro and considering this as a substitute like a Netbook

There is no multi-tasking. I already abhor my iPhone for this one thing. This only makes it worse. Especially because it has so many capabilities. However, in the iPad's defense, it's not a phone, so you shouldn't be concerned about responding to a text interrupting your Pandora listening experience, you just have to worry about everything else doing that. And actually there is an app for texting... so... yeah... #fail

There isn't a camera. Plain and simple.

No Flash. smh. I already hate going to miniscule websites and not having Flash... now I have a full 9.7" screen that won't allow me to do this? *sigh* #fail

The screen could be bigger. No biggie, it just could be.


Right now I can't think of anything else. I think other than those concerns its awesome! It just won't be bumped above my MacBook Pro in my priority list. 9 times out of 10 I'll have one at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment