Thursday, January 21, 2010

#twistory 101 vol.1

Well alright... this is my take on #twistory101

Jeez where do we start... well hmm... first @pink82 and @trniii are super veterans. They were even on twitter before I was. I'm not sure who else was on there because I wasn't there, nor did I follow them.

@trniii loves to start stuff. Doesn't matter how late he is. Most times he's just wanting to stir stuff up. He used to talk about #boobworship, but he doesn't anymore. He's an instigator. Um... he also has been in the midst of many a tweef. He has podcasts about twitter and when we started tweeting more heavily he even started doing interview or "twinterviews" of different tweeps.

@pink82 well what can I say about her. She WAS supposed to be my TweeFF but she rejected me. We love to tweef. Most times we agree and just tweef on minor lame details. Some famous tweefs:

Saturn's being "good" cars

Plan B being so readily available

Burger King sandwich blowjob ad

Portland being "city" and Huntsville being "country"

Oh gosh I know there were more, but I can't think of any right now. lol... good times :)

Anywho she's hilarious and she also likes starting stuff and disagreeing.

Now for the hashtags... gosh... this is gonna start some stuff.

#leighjason: guy who says he's straight... but all signs point to something else...

#thesnuggler: LOL! a person who was snuggling at the wrong time completely

#boobworship: praise for all things tiggobitty

#BBG: *whoop whoop* Big Booty Girls

#CTM: cut the maddness/mess or chuck to myself... this started out as a discussion about using lol so lightly and not actually laughing out loud when you type it... so ctm was born. Some people thought it was lame so it was abused. It then became "cut the mess/maddness" and was directed towards said developers of the lameness.

#IDWNT: *lol* I don't want no trouble... generallly used when a tweef is on the horizon or could be birthed by a tweet. Made famous by Jackie Chan and @codemaker.

#WNRFHL: With no regard for human life. *LMBO!* this one is basically is a "I don't care" without regarding anyone else etc (actually close to what the eff the world FTW means)

#shoutouttomyex: self explanatory... feel free to use that at any time that you think of the lameness your ex did. Calling them out without calling them out.

Gosh... I can't think of any others that we use.

Oh and personal history?? My first name was @theperfectverse and it was too long... so it changed to @LaydiLex. Then there was a need for another account because #1 you can get locked out of twitter and when you do you're usually in the middle of something so you don't want interruption and #2 my account is private so I can't tweet people who aren't following me without it. There was a tweef about that too. :)

signed

@LaydiLex

No comments:

Post a Comment