Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March Randomness

My blog really isn't ever organized. It just is. *shrug* anywho... Life

First off it's still cold and I'm over it. I need it to be spring and stay spring. Chances of that happening is slim because the weather here is bipolar.

Gosh... *thinking* hmmm...

Facebook... oh yes. I left the other day. I thought about it for some time, and it was mentioned on Twitter... so that was all I needed. Do I miss it? Somewhat. I miss checking on my friends and what not. But we all have one another's number, so if it's that important we can communicate via phone. I don't miss the invites. I don't miss wondering if someone is going over my page and not actually saying anything to me. (Stalkers)

Working out
OOOOOOOOOOOOH yes :) That has been the most exciting thing in 2010. So far I've only missed one week of doing 4/week. I doubled up the first two days and was really busy the last two so I sucked at life. It's been awesome. I really enjoy this Nike Training Club App on the iPhone. I do HATE that it has glitches... it's rather annoying when I'm in the middle of a workout, however it gives me more time in between :) I want to turn my garage into a gym. Like really. Full out... but I know I can't. We shall see. One benefit of working out at home is that there are NO excuses. Not whatsoever. The downfall is that you have to have a little more motivation. Me personally I try to have my workout clothes laid out and I change for my workout when I get home, so no matter what I do, I'm already ready already. Healthy eating... is another story. I'm trying. No meat... well... I said trying. It's not something I'm committed to yet. I will say that yesterday when I did the thang post-workout was AWESOME. I felt like I could run a mile or so.

Anywho... I have nothing interesting to talk about right now. *shrug* so... eruh...

No comments:

Post a Comment