Monday, April 5, 2010

April rant :) GET UP AND GET OUT!

Alrighty Ighty

So it's been almost exactly a month. Here I am again. Jeez I need to blog more.

life.
Life is precious I saw that this past week. A friend of mine passed away who was an amazing man and it was crazy how quickly things can change. I mean how many of us tell someone that we'll se them next week and wonder if we'll make it there. Not that I'm saying we should be afraid, but... just live. Live your life, each day. Of course you have to work or go to school or whatever else... but take that random trip to Africa or New Orleans or Japan or even down the street to get some crazy dessert that you always wanted to try. DO IT! That's my new thing. I generally do it around my birthday, do something new every day... but seriously I want to try to do the things I desire as if... "my life depends on it" I want to reach out for the Joy that's out there because my heart needs it. When they say laughter is good for the heart it really is. I literally felt it the other day. Frowning really can't get you anywhere... crying from time to time is cleansing... but really... WHAT is the good of frowning... unless some random dude is trying to holler... but that wouldn't call for a frown... a mean mug would be just fine for that ;) or you can smile while you walk by like you didn't hear him *phew sidebar... lol* yeah so um... live your life. Be amazing NOW. Don't put things off. You have an idea to do something amazing. DO IT! :)

Now... um oooh... PJ MORTON... of course you know I love his music! And there's a new album out... GO GET IT. It comes out tomorrow, but iTunes has it out now... get it! I really can't explain why because I'd be forever. Check his page, look him up on youtube. like now... orrrr maybe in a little bit.

*sigh* oh today I'm supposed to be mowing my lawn :-/ we shall see... I REALLY don't want to AT ALL. I want to just go running. I may put it off... in that case... running >> mowing a lawn... mowing the lawn won't enhance my life or prepare me for the MCM at all.

Ooh yes this year I plan to do the Marine Corps Marathon! I can't wait! It was one thing that my friend Nathan keeeeept pushing and I really want to do it this year. I need to get on the ball in my training. :) I'm excited.

Um... speaking of that... I HATE riding in a bus... nig... 12 hours back to back? the worst. The reason for the trip helped me see the bright side... and the funny people and whatever... but Lord knows... oh my. TIRED... and you just sit there. *shrug*

Yeah... so nothing else I can think of except. I really am totally loving my real genuine friends/sisters. :) I do love them so. God has blessed.

SPEAKING OF! I'm so glad my nephew-child was born he's the cutest baby EVER! I think he's the first newborn I've held too :) yay!

I'm too lazy to give y'all pictures... so... if you're to bored to read it because I don't have pretty things on it... oh well.

lata lata

No comments:

Post a Comment