Monday, April 5, 2010

MCM 2010. Week One

Soooo I'm super excited and nervous. I have taken the first step to running this marathon. I printed out a schedule... dude... I'm freakin nervous and I'm only running 3 miles today. like um... yeah that's not alot. smh. I'm just looking down the road like... naw I can't make it...

I was reading one site and they said that you have to get used to being on your feet for hours... HOURS... running for HOURS! what the cuss? *sigh* hours... then I thought back to my 10K... I ran for an hour... so... judging by my wack pace... it would take me over 4 hours to finish a marathon... do I care?? yes : / I freakin want to be the best. I'm intimidated... but there are three good things about this... I have a goal. I plan to reach that goal. I'll lose weight. oh gosh... oh there are bonus things too... running is so peaceful, so joyful, so awesome! :) I can't wait. So although today will only be 3 miles which is supposed to be tomorrow by my calendar, but I'm already amped to go running (my problem will be resting on the days I'm supposed to and not just running when i feel like it... but I'm DOIN IT... next week... cuz a heifa is runnin today)

LETS GO!
#Club209

1 comment: