Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 1: Get Right Eat Right

So today I am serious about my eating. I LOVE exercise and I love eating... but I love my body more than both... and exercising more than food... sooooo therefore my eating has to get under control. Now I don't eat like EVERYTHING on this planet. I do sensible things. I generally don't have any snacks in the house so I don't walk around eating Doritos all day. Which can be a catch-22 because if I don't have snacks and I feel "snacky" I leave and go to Sonic... Sonic is of the devil. lol. jp.The solution? Healthy snacks. :)

Last night I prepared baggies with my snacks - meals 2 and 4 and this morning I prepared my breakfast and lunch - meals 1 and 3. Because it's Wednesday I will throw things off a little bit and my last snack meal will become a meal 5 and my dinner meal will become meal 4. (Wednesdays they serve food at church. I'm there from around 5-8)

So day 1 meal 1. I FEEL GREAT! Even though I didn't get to do my morning run :'( because I woke up late. I feel fabulous. Something about eating healthy does something for the mind and body. Mentally I feel good because I ate properly. Physically I don't feel heaviness for no reason. Love it. Sad I didn't run... perhaps it's best because my foot isn't healed yet.

Anywho that's my blog for now. Stay tuned. ;)

... so day one went well. The only thing that kinda threw it off is that at church they didn't have a well-balanced meal and I was late getting there. I have to stick with my meals. Anywho... that made me ultra hungry in the evening. I tried the almond/craisin mix... didn't help. Ended up eating a sandwich... *sigh* today will be better. Need to get more healthy snacks and options. Spice it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment