Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Randomness: July

It's been a minute so things are going to be all over the place.

Glad so glad that I went to New Orleans this past weekend. I am upset that I used my plastic like I did because I have been doing well. It will be paid off soon though. I'm aggressive about my plastic payoffs. Me and my mom had a fabulous time. I loved it. I am upset because I was ate up by some beach bugs and they are getting on my nerves. Been doing pretty well though.

I feel uberly so much better now that I haven't been eating late the last few days. I'm not as sleepy during the day. I suppose that may be a side effect. :) Spending more time in my room which is wonderfully fabulous during sunset because the sun comes right in. It's gorgeous (thanks God!).

Oddness. I can't even explain. You ever known someone that gives you butterflies even when you talk about them? They contact you and the blood rushes from your toes? Yet you don't have the courage to say anything to them... It's the lamest feeling in the world. Although oddly these thoughts tend to lead to me being more productive in the things I know I need to be doing. Getting my finances together and spending more QT time with God.

Dave Ramsey!! He's my boo. You have to get on his classes. Even if you think you have your finances together. I had never heard of him before and then a friend of mine put me on and I'm SO on it! I've got to take control. Prov 22:7 The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

MJ... so I haven't said anything about it. I was saddened by his death. All the memories of what I was doing listening to his music flushed through my mind. It was surreal when I heard it at work. I just kept shaking my head. Mercy. Still even now. Of course media raped his image during the last few weeks. I've heard there were great specials for him and things, I don't have cable... so a sistah wouldn't know. The memorial was beautiful. Nothing can be perfect, even for the King of Pop and greatest entertainer that ever lived. Hopefully people can get on with life. I pray for those that put more faith in celebrities than they do in their heavenly Father. My favorite way to remember him... learning dance moves. BFF totally brought that last night. Cracked me up. :) Love my Courtni.

At the beach Chip wanted to eat everything... so he did... smh. I tried to keep him from eating the crab (shells) and the fish heads (bones) but alas he did anyway. At one point I made him come over and I attempted to get hte crab out of his mouth because I didn't know if he'd choke on it... well... being overprotective is totally biting me in the finger. lol. My finger is still a bit swollen and there is a large ... wait for it... laceration on my finger. I should have just let him eat it.

Life is beautiful. That's all. It really is. It can be as beautiful as you want it to be and as ugly as you hate it to be. I choose beauty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment