Friday, July 10, 2009

When you get older your music should mature right? smh... not so! Ginuwine breaks the mold!!

Ok... this dern CD is getting on my nerves, but I will listen to it through before I make a complete assessment.

I'm listening to Ginuwine right now and the only thing I want to do right now is pull it out of my computer and break it. Like... dude... #1 so far... nothing has a thing to do with love. All these songs are about sex, touching, looking at your body, etc... whatever you package it in the overtone is sex. Not love. WHATSOEVER. His music is so commercial it's hurting my ears. Nothing unique about it to me. Nothing classic to me about it. Perhaps I made a mistake of getting Maxwell first... *wow this CD is seriously getting on my nerves*

Ok... Maxwell on the other hand. Love, making love, serving the community, relationships. Of course you know my boy Pj Morton... he's always talking about love. Now Maxwell on the other hand is something that I look forward to listening to when I'm married. When I can partake of the fruits ;) whereas I can be down with Pj now. *I really am forcing myself to listen to this CD at this point... Ginuwine sucks to me right now... his songs haven't "matured" to real love or anything... still the same tone as Pony* I actually forgot what I was saying due to Ginuwines foolishness I want to curse right now. This song is talking about even though we aren't getting along, let's just have sex. I want to slap Ginuwine right now. Like if I had listened to this before I saw him in April I would have slapped him. Oh yeah... Maxwell... classic music. Beautiful. I do need to take a look at his lyrics to make sure I can cosign on him this album. Sometimes there are things you can't hear.

Anywho... music... boy boy boy... *wow Ginuwine is so juvenile... all them 12 year old artist and groups are singing these same songs. I need you to make music that show your age you lame!*

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you can't get your money back for that crap! Sorry to hear you wasted money on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no oh no I would have never purchased a Ginuwine CD... no no...

    ReplyDelete