Monday, November 16, 2009

5-day forecast.

It's Monday oh joy.
It's Monday and if it wasn't for MNF I would be sad. Blah. This week is always happy though because of me having Friday off. I love my off-Friday's and this one is truly off... I have NO appointments... so far. *sigh* Although Monday's are long and boring, I'm glad to have them because they'd be far worse if I had nowhere to go to Monday morning.

UGH... ok... I must admit the fact that I can't multitask on my iPhone is more than annoying. Yes I said it. I love my phone, but that thorn is getting even more uncomfortable. I saw the Moto Cliq this weekend and it's really cute, I wish it had a bigger screen. *shrug* the apps will keep me from dying while I wait for a phone with better battery-life and multi-tasking opportunities. For now, I'll simply jailbreak it. :) Thanks @Chrismorris528. Outside of my little beefs I enjoy it.

*sigh* guess that daily 5-day forecast is useful. You never know what front may be coming through. Just because it was warm last week, doesn't mean it will be this week. Oh well. I'm prepared for whatever the Weatherman will bring. And... how does a weatherman come unprepared for the weather? #imjustsayin

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't deal with foolishness. I hope you enjoyed your time here. No syndication for you. HA! You thought i was rude before? :0) Imagine the opposite of my niceness. Got it? good. KICK ROCKS. I'll even bring you a bag full of stones if you'd like. Don't you have something better to do? Guess you'll have plenty of time to figure that out now.

This week is going to be wonderful. LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment