Monday, November 2, 2009

Mr. Weatherman

Mr. Weatherman. It's cold again. Weather is fickle. One day it's hot, others it's cold. Even today... scarf and pea coat on... and by the afternoon it's warm and I don't need either of them. *sigh* The weather can't decide what it's going to do.

Mr. Weatherman. I'm tired of the back and forth. Either it's hot or it's cold. Simple. I'm tired of unpacking and repacking clothes because I'm unsure of what the weather will do the next day... let alone the next week. The forecast isn't always right. "Can't trust the weatherman." You just have to be prepared for any type of weather. Sandals. Parka. Umbrella.

Mr. Weatherman. I need you to get it together. Some days the frost is melting. Others I can't warm up my little hands. My toes are cold. Can't move. I prepare for the cold and it warms right up. Pull out the shorts and I'm in need of a blanket. *sigh*

Mr. Weatherman. Stop lying. You don't know. I'll catch pneumonia listening to you.

1 comment: