Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Do the early bird!

Welllllllllll I'm doing well... have a little headache trying to come one. I think that my body is fighting me gettin up early in the morning.

I was SO uber tired, but I said before I left yesterday that I was going to get to work before 7am... so I had to do it. Got up around 5:30. stumbled around the house. continued to stumble. Went into my meditation room... had devotion. It was sweet. It really is nice to have devotion while "the earth is sleep".

Since I had so much time... i made waffles. *shrug* grubbed on em. Prepared my lunch for today. Kept shuffling around the house.

Last night, in preparation i took my shower and ironed my clothes... wow that made a HUGE difference. smh. All I literally had to do was roll out of bed and throw clothes on. :)

:) Chip will be happy because we can go on a nice walk/jog or he can run in the backyard after I get off.

I love that i will get off before it gets dark. yep yep.

The only thing i hate is that I am starting to get a headache... so I must take care of that.

*sidenote: Chip is a great dog. I recently started making him go poo further out in the yard by coming up with a command of "go out" simple. He caught on very quickly and for the most part heeds to the command. I have the greatest dog ever.*

And that concludes this edition of LexiLife

No comments:

Post a Comment