Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall back

*sigh*

Well I haven't blogged for real in a long time. I need to. Hmm.
Randomness....

I really enjoyed playing football for the time being. Practice was great the games were so much fun. I do believe that I need to work on my "game face" because it can be a bit mean or what not. lol.

Twitter. I love it. If you think it's lame you don't understand it and you think that it's just for reading your favorite celebs whereabouts or telling people that you're eating cereal at 5am... smh. Not so. I've met a lot of people on there and it has become a great place to just say whatever.

Sleep. Right now I'm super sleepy randomly. I don't have any idea why because time went back last night. I went to bed madd early and what not.

Chip. My boo. He is sick right now and I'm concerned. Matter of fact I'm sitting here worried a little about him because I know something was in his throat and he couldn't get it out. :( I really hope that it's not that bad. I prayed for him this morning. Lord knows I can't afford a big bill.

Life. The advertisements have been decent. I've actually seen more lately. Now it's up to Management to make decisions. I picked one out a while back but there were some disclosures that I misread. Matter of fact I just recently paid that mistake off in full. Now the funds are starting to get stacked on the side. They are accruing interest. Every day it's something new. The ups and downs. Life

Fear. I'm not scared of lions, tigers and bears... but...


~~~to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment