Thursday, January 29, 2009

PJ Morton... I {heart} him! and you should too. Spreading the love

I am literally nauseous listening to the live PJ MORTON album. It doesn't make sense! Like when you hear real music again. I mean really... I miss music that has purpose.

Um I have his first album Emotions and that was great! I always crave more real music when I hear it. I now have Perfect Song and Live from L.A. !!! smh... they are the greatest. GET LIVE IN LA!!!

That mug deserves it's own paragraph. RIDICU-MOUS!!!! Like it seriously doesn't make sense. The vocals? The band? The whole... I can't even explain. BUY don't burn his music. I will come and personally fight you if you don't buy his music. He's still on the come up.

I suppose in my other blog I will discuss the other side of this idea of "good" secular music.

ToOtLe-OoTlEs.

Listen here
Buy Here

BUY don't burn!!! or I will cut you.

No comments:

Post a Comment