Thursday, January 29, 2009

Yyour song

When I think of Yyou I smile. Keep smiling. And smile again. Heart beats. Skips beats. Beats. Smile.
Skips again and then starts. Both making me flutter. Thoughts start rolling in. Happiness. Feeling.
Need something to accompany this condition. Something to soothe the feelings. Comfort. Warm.
When I think of Yyou I have to hear song. This song or that. Lovely music. Purposeful. Song.
New or old. This song makes me think of Yyou. Mind on Yyou. Thought. Skip beat. Beat.
These songs always are Yyou. Yyou are them. Smile. Skip beat. Embodied. Living.
I feel like Yyou're right here when I hear. Yyou are. Yyou listen. Always hearing.
Makes me continue to smile. Skip continues. Personified. Valency equals 2.
I feel you near me. Heart beat. Skipped feet. Tip tap. Movement.

Yyour song.
My song.
Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment