Friday, January 30, 2009

They don't even ask if you want fries with that anymore...

What ever happened to customer service???

Today EVERY place I went had the worst customer service.

Tax office.
Everything was pretty good. First thing, the dude doing my taxes was like 12. That's fine whatever I prefer to do it there because I know it's done right, I don't have to think about it and they got my back. I gots peeplz. So I go downstairs to sign paperwork and thangs so I can get broke off and I had questions. The lady at the front was just stank for no reason. She was hatin big time. I had some questions and she was just super stank about 'em. Personally I think she was hatin on my 401K and my monies... but whatev. So i had a final question and she just dismissed me to someone else. HEFFA! ugh. So I was going to say something smart about how they need to fix their 'tudes, but I remained Christian and upon my departure wished her a good day. (And I say to you my Liege GOOD DAY!!! lol). Onto rudeness #2

Moe's
My favorite place on earth. Whenever I'm uber happy or sad, catch me in there. They always know what to say. (daydreaming: "welcome to moes....oes... es...s..." LOLOL) Soooo I go in there about to holla at my Ruprict. The dude behind the counter was hollerin to the girl at the cash register mad rude-faced. Not friendly at all. No couth. I ended up leaving, I forgot my purse in the car and when I got back to the car I just figured I'd get ice cream and go home.

Ben & Jerry's
This heffa was sittin there head in hand leanin on the glass. The glass, I might add, that they tell US not to lean on. No gloves on the girls hands. I ask a few questions, she mumbles the answers to me. I ask for samples, she gives them. NO GLOVES. I'm like your dusty dead skin is falling in the ice cream girl! WTW? I couldn't get over her bare hands dealing with the ice cream, so I left.


Smoothie King
#1 this place is so whack, but I can't go to Jamba, so I have to settle. *tears* So I go up in there. The dudes are just so raggedy I can't even explain. They don't know who is taking the order and who's making the smoothie. Perhaps they're new. Whatev... they need training. Gah! So they take my order. As I'm standin there I look and I see that I can get another smoothie for free. Nigren, for free. These folks didn't even tell me. So I ask to get my free smoothy. These dudes are hecka confused. They ask they're alleged manager (who looked all of 20) and she is just off. He apparently said it was the "Happy Hour" special and it is in fact the "Weekend Special" soooo this girl corrects him and says that it's only from 5-9. I'm steady telling her that the weekend special says very clearly 12-5p sooooo get your life right. She goes on this long spiel about how the, "Happy hour special is from 5-9pm, those are the daily specials"... like a trained robot. Does she not understand that I DONT care what it's called I just want my free smoothie?!?! lol. I really don't care. I'm like "I never called it anything, I just wanted my free smoothie". *rolls eyes* after all this drama I get everything straight.

I think I get so frustrated because I worked retail and I prided myself on great customer service and clearly that is so dead nowadays.

Please share your woes...

1 comment:

  1. I've had much worse...consider yourself lucky! Lol. But if it was all on the same day, maybe you just had that vibe going...the terrible customer service vibe. It happens to the best of us.

    ReplyDelete