Monday, January 26, 2009

Random rants post-inauguration

Now that the high is gone. What are we going to do for our country?

We must'n't be t-shirt Obama supporters. Are all the millions about to really get out and put their booties where their mouth was? I plan to. I just need to find something new to get involved in. Through Obama's site there are different efforts so I'll check them out.


Um... so now I'm watching CNN again. YAY! I love it again!! I definitely have a different perspective now because I actually like the president. It's interesting that many of us didn't vote or care about who our Senators were and those are the very people that he's meeting with now. Boy we're bright! lol. Man in two years we need to be on our game. It's so simple, but we can't see the forrest for the trees. So guys... we need to pay attention.

Man GOP may have a Black Chair?!? That'd be awesome. Also historical, but we probably don't all know that. We're still recouping from the trip to DC.


I love the Obama's. Their outward relationship (can't speak on what it really is) is definitely something I'd like to have. She has his back and she has her own strength, not overpowering his.


Man those kids. So cute. I have a feeling their a bit spoiled though. :) J.Crew has some new "neighbors" (as my friend puts for the Nword) I've always loved J.Crew, but I will admit the fact that the Obama women shop there... makes it seem like time for a trip to da Crew.

1 comment:

  1. Neighbors for nigger? Hmm...maybe. I always replace nigga with fool around mixed company...

    ReplyDelete