Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All da single ladies Vol. 02

lol... ok so I think I may include a few little diddies about single life so this is the second entry regarding that... first one was the bugaboo one.


So some people are totally completely funny. A dude needed his hair done and I totally said I wasn't going to do it because I didn't want to be all up in his space like that. Anywho, I told him I'd let him know. He offered to give me his number so I could let him know... anyway I didn't care. Took his number.

So he texts me this afternoon to say hey and I'm keeping it ice cold. I check with a friend about him getting his hair done and ask him how much he wants to pay and all that. Anywho he goes into flirtation mode. I'm quizzin him about everything. "Oh you crush me? why?" Funny business. I played him when he said he saw me checking him out... which I was in fact doing that, but I'm not a dude... you have to do more than look good for me. (totally generalized statement... lol to those who call themselves offended) I played if off like, "nig... I watch like everyone else and to be honest your game is wack. You miss layups and you're like 7 feet tall."

Hilariosities.


Why is it that when a woman says she's single it's like she opens a candy store? lol. Just because I'm single doesn't mean I want to talk with the likes of you. I don't mind making friends, I totally enjoy laughing and getting to know people... take a dern chill pill. If your advances didn't work in the past... persistence may be a waste of your time. Generally you will get a wink or something... when you gets no signs... time to find a different route. Not a detour... but find a new road with a new destination... lol. (sorry if it sounds harsh)

1 comment: