Monday, March 2, 2009

The City

Ok so like I'm totally grinning...
(1)
I thought I didn't like The City. I just watched the first episode online. One thing I don't like is her stupid uptown friends. Totally wack. Totally bourgeois. I would clearly only hang with them because I work with them. I do'nt like how Jay walked in there to take Whit from the party. I'm hoping that they cut out the time that he chilled at the party. I don't think they should have left that early...

I think it's cute how Jay swooped in though... real masculine and prince-like. Gentlemanly by bringing a hostess gift. I'm sure that he'll turn out to be a turd as the viewing continues...

..updates as I watch..
(2)
I definitely think that episode two proves why women shouldn't settle down with one person. Why do we always do that? Sure we may like a guy, but we totally need to take things slow and chill.

When a guy says that he did xyz and that he will prove it there is such a catch-22. If you say yes, you look as if you don't trust him. From the outside it seems like a guy will only say that if he has something to hide. IDK. And I definitely don't like Olivia. She is sneaky and I don't appreciate her trumping Whit's first pair of Monolo's by saying her first pair was when she was 17... real lame.

(3)
The downtown friends are more of her friends. It's important that she take things slow. Why is it such an issue? Why think hard? Why make a big deal of it?

*sigh* Whitney shouldn't be so all up in this guy as she is just now moving to New York. She's in a new city and new people. Date around, get to know the girls, know what you like.

(4)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG she is talking to DVF... wow. amazing. amazing. ah-mazing. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-mazing!! And Olivia is totally jealous. LOLs.

Why do we talk a big talk when it comes to relationships and we become all gooey? jeez

COMPLETELY confused with Erin and her boy Duncan... you love him... yet you want him to stay in Toronto. Like you think it's Burger King pretty much. It doesn't really make much sense.

FEELING the new guy and how he asked her to lunch. Very bold, I love it. *dimple.dimple*

She shouldn't have brought it up to Jay about lunch. She should have just went along with the conversation. By her bringing it up and then downplaying the guy and that it's "just a guy" and all that... ok... well aw. Jay is considering dating her... very cute! I love it... i totally love it. TOTALLY love it... O... M... G...

(5)
How much are people known by the company they keep?

(6)
I like Olivia and her perspective about the dern drama. smh... stay away from it. You're a grown-face woman. Let it go. lol... she's no LC.

Conversations about other people's relationships aren't the best idea... Whit doesn't trust Jay. Jay was right on point. She took it too far.

(7)
Allie has an eating disorder...

...totally got caught by my boss.... wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy uncool...

(11)
...really not feeling Olivia acting like she pulled that fit... especially because she was against it.
Whitney is rather mature. I have to say she has a good head on her shoulders. She's not perfect.. but I see why her an LC were friends.

...I think old girl realized that something was up. I can't wait until it hits the fan. I would have played her. I would have said "I tried to tell Olivia that we should pick that look, I'm glad we did!" or something else.

4 comments:

  1. Hater... must you hate. I need something to keep me distracted. Yes I would like to share my thoughts with the world at large... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Reality' TV...a cruel master...I can't believe you watch and enjoy this show, then again, I have shows that I watch and enjoy that make this look like 60 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! A mess. Does Boondocks still come on?

    Yeah it's a sad thing. The Hills and The City are my guilty pleasures. I actually have found a way to get insight by doing the opposite of what they do... lol.

    ReplyDelete