Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Randomness Vol. 001 (lol)

So I've been inspired by my friend Courtni... she's so the coolest. Why we haven't found one another until now I have NO clue! Jeez! She warms my little heart and is so real and straight up about things. I LOVE IT!

Anywho... dag I forgot... (twins) ... um... thinking... I can't remember what I was going to write.


I want to apologize for those looking for my previous deep subject deep-thought blogs... just not there right now. Lots of random things happening.

One thing I hate... I can't stand when people are running late. I know, I know, I know... for those who know me I always am late (and I'm working on it), but there are some things I don't like to be late for. Anything that has a specific start time that we can't control (movies, plays, CONCERTS...) HATE TO BE LATE. Like I really hate it because I don't want to miss anything. I definitely was going to be late to see my boo PJ Morton this Sunday because of my wonderful passengers. We were supposed to leave at 4... we left at 5... I prayed hard about my attitude and the possibilities of being close. Well I guess God answered because the concert was cancelled and rescheduled to be on the weekend of Youth Congress and I will already be in the Ham so it will be perfectly ideal *muah*

Totally bummed to find out that a dude I liked was engaged. It was really really really random. We actually just went shopping and he brought it up all MoF'ly (MoF=matter of fact). Like "oh my fiance has the same car" lameness. Anywho. Whatev. Still my boi.

Played ball this weekend. It felt great. We totally sucked. 7 to like 25. I made 2pts though... so with a score like that I made 28.5% of the pts! HA... lolol. Playing ball tonight.

Ugh my hair... that will have to be another blog... *sigh*... well since we're being random. It won't do right! I cut it on Friday to cut the straight ends because I was sick of dealing with them... apparently cut more than I thought. Cut all the color off. It's so not in a style. I will rock it though. Not sure how it'll work with the whole gym and bball thing... but I am not stopping. If push comes to shove I will just touch it up or wash it and rock it curly.

I'm really really really glad that my girl Courtni found her wallet. I was so worried and I felt bad because in a way I was like... "if I hadn't of invited her..." and when she called me I had half a mind to drive all the way over to the skating rink to look in the parking lot. I even woke up and was like, "maybe I'll drive by there"... lol I even thought, "maybe I'll go at lunch". Was too thrilled when I got her super-brief message saying she found it. YAY! Oooh yay she's getting married in 12 days! :D

Saw Spamalot. Very funny. I cracked up. We were the only Black people in there I PROMISE. I love it though. Prove the stereotypes wrong. I plan to go to more plays simply to show them that Black people can be cultured... Southern states are a little behind and Alabama especially... they were shocked to see us at the play.

Madea... lol! We totally were hecka loud in there. Talking and laughing. I've NEVER done that at a movie before, but it felt good to be carefree. (lol definitely stereotypical right after I was trying to break barriers at Spamalot.. lol) I love my girlies. I really do. I'm so glad to find some great girlfriends down here... I really am. I swear I had a serotonin overdose though. My boy text me during the movie to tell me he could hear me... lols terrible. funny. *sigh*

Slumdog Millionaire... so much to say... it was a great movie. Go see it! Very well done folks.

I feel bad because I keep cancelling on watching home movies with a friend of mine... *sigh* soon...

Game night.. I want to have one soon. Yay Bible Study this weekend.

I think I like the chill-life right now. I need not a relationship, but God leads... not me. I do know that I will be spontaneous and unplanned. So in essence I am planning to be unplanned about my love life. And I think that's how God wants it. Me and my boo God have to get up anywho. All else will come around.

Some guys are interesting. You've got my sparked my friend... not sure where it goes, but I enjoy our little interractions. You always make me laugh and smile. Love the light-heartedness. Most times, if I'm not fussing at you. :)

A wonderful baby girl was born named Chloe Benet'! I was really geeked when my boy called me and told me. He had been slacking lately. Told me he was getting married and then it suddenly happened and I heard about it on FB. Glad he called me on the morning of his little darling's birth.

Woe is me alumni is coming up. This month is going to fly by. I have a lot going on. Mercy... like I won't have a break until after alumni starting this weekend. Need to be prayed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment