Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've come to realize that I love life. I love where God has me right now. Everything has Him in it. Everything is Him. I can't express how happy I am to have the friends I have right now. I'm learning and I'm growing. There are some things that I seem to have a hard time to understand, but I think that's why I'm having a problem... because I just need to live life, grow closer to God and let it be. UGH and I totally admire my BFF... I can't even put it to words, but I totally admire her marriage and motherhood. I bees so thankful for her. I'm truly thankful for all my friends because they're like assorted flavors, but they're just what I need. God is good. He's my all in all, the Love of my life. I trust Him. I love Him. I'm thankful because He cared enough to handpick each person that comes in my life. I'm grateful for the opportunity to know each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment