Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tickled P!nk




I'm totally tickled pink with life. Everything is wonderful. I couldn't be happier. God is amazing. Press on when you feel you just can't make it. Always speak positive things into your life. Though negative things may be around you, dwelling on them only changes your mood, not your situation. Through Christ ALL THINGS are possible, that's through Him... not you persuading Him of your edits. Hand Him your agenda and accept His edits. His way is the best way ever.

Work is going well... Friends are doing FANTABULOUS!!! Church is going well (yay Youth Congress) God is truly awesome. The small fire at my house is the devil... but lol... I spoke life into that thing. Repairs will be done in God's time. It's Him. I love Him dearly. I'm so glad. He's my #1 and He has my "him" somewhere. I have to simply become His "me". :D

Becoming God's me keeps me tickled pink. His handpicked little angels in my life are amazing. My heart is overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment